对妳

每一天看见的晨曦 其实都是一种祝福一种希望
每一天看见的星空 其实都是一份思念一份感概

Monday, December 12, 2011

Do u really know why am I so damn hate that u put our pic as your fb profile pic? I guess u dunno although I remember that I have told u before. I tell u here once again. I DO NOT want those people u called them darling, dear, 亲爱的 or whatever to know that I'm your bf. I do not want them to think that my own gf still can call them like that when she already has me. If they are like what u called them, then what am I to u? I know u sure will think that I'm too ego and somehow I admit it. And if u think that I'm wrong about what i said, please try to put your shoes in my place. To make u feel secured to our relationship, I have reduced the rate to contact with my female friends and u know it yourself. But what I get in return? I'm not trying to force u not to contact with your friends but i hope u know where is the boundary. Maybe I should call my female friends darling, dear or 亲爱的  in the future so that it can be "fair" to me. Don't u think so? I have tried my best to keep our secret from others and now I'm a little bit tired of doing so. I apologize for expressing my feeling here.

No comments:

Post a Comment